Last updated on October 21st, 2018 at 12:32 pm
I received a question from a reader asking about the difference between Ali2Woo VS AliDropship. They both enable you to open an AliExpress dropshipping business using WordPress. Ali2Woo is built for WooCommerce. AliDropship works both on a default WordPress website and is WooCommerce compatible. Both options offer different things and have different pricing models. I explain how they differ below.
I will not go into detail about how the dropship model works or why so many dropshippers use AliExpress to source their products. Chances are, you are already familiar with both topics. I will try to be as in-depth as possible about each service in order to help you make the best decision for your dropshipping business.
Both Options Work on WordPress
Ali2Woo is a WooCommerce Plugin
Both of these plugins work exclusively on WordPress. What is important to take note of here is that Ali2Woo is WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce is a WordPress eCommerce plugin that enables you to turn your WordPress website into an online store.
A plugin such as Ali2Woo gives you the ability to dropship from AliExpress from your WooCommerce store.
AliDropship Works On WordPress and WooCommerce
What that means is that AliDropship can turn a default WordPress installation into a full-featured AliExpress dropshipping business.
You also have the option to use WooCommerce with AliDropship’s WooCommerce compatible version of their plugin called, AliDropship WOO.
Ali2Woo VS AliDropship Feature Differences
|Product Importing||Yes (Limited)||Yes (Unlimited)|
|Inventory & Price Auto Sync||Yes||Yes|
|ePacket Product Filtering||Yes||Yes|
|Import Product Reviews||Yes||Yes|
|Product Importing (with translation)||Yes||Yes|
|Fulfill and Track Orders Automatically||Yes||Yes|
|Cash Back System (12% commission on each purchase)||Yes||Yes|
|Built-in Image Editor||Yes||Yes|
|Free Updates & Support||6 months (fee for an option to extend)||Yes (Lifelong)|
What About WordPress Store Themes?
Since Ali2Woo works on WooCommerce, you have options in terms of store themes. The same goes for using the WooCommerce version of AliDropship (AliDropship WOO).
If you choose to use the original AliDropship plugin that works on WordPress (without WooCommerce), it includes its own built-in themes.
Ali2Woo has three packages:
- Starter: $40 one-time (1,000 products)
- Base: $25 per month (10,000 products)
- Advanced: $70 per month (30,000 products)
AliDropship Plugin: $89 one-time (unlimited products & free lifelong support)
Another plus about AliDropship is that they do offer a turnkey custom dropshipping store service. Like the plugin, a custom store has a one-time fee with no ongoing monthly software fees.
An AliDropship custom store offers three packages: $299, $499, and $899. Regardless of which custom store package that you choose, you are assigned a personal manager.
Since Ali2Woo works on WooCommerce, there are other store plugins that you can research and add on to your store. Some will have fees.
AliDropship also has several add-ons that you can choose from. Some are free and others have a fee. Here is a current list of AliDropship add-ons:
- Google Merchange
- Facebook Business
- Customers Gallery (Free)
- Recent Sales Pop-up
- Social Rabbit (social media marketing tool)
- Abandoned Cart (Free)
- Countdown Timer
The Verdict: AliDropship Wins
Both Ali2Woo and AliDropship have a robust set of features. However, AliDropship seems to be the better option for several reasons.
Unlimited Product Imports
- Although Ali2Woo provides a large number of products to import, they still limit you based on the pricing plan that you choose. AliDropship has no limitations, therefore you can import an unlimited amount of products to your store.
No Recurring Monthly Software Fees
- Regardless of whether you buy the AliDropship plugin or order an AliDropship turnkey custom store, you only ever pay a one-time fee. There are no recurring monthly fees to use the software.
Free Lifelong Updates and Support
- Once you own the AliDropship plugin, you also receive any future plugin updates for free. Customer support is also free and lifelong. This is very important should you run into any issues whether large or small. Ali2Woo only offers 6 months of support with an option to extend for a fee.
- What is really great about AliDropship is that it is also WooCommerce compatible. You can use the default version of the plugin or the WooCommerce version which is called AliDropship WOO.
I hope this comparison has helped you to narrow down the choice that you want to make. Either option can help you to open your own AliExpress dropshipping business.
I do feel that AliDropship is the ideal option for a dropshipping plugin. You can order Ali2Woo from the Code Canyon website.
Get Your Free Gift!
Get your FREE copy of my Super Simple Guide for Earning a Consistent Income Online. For 2019 and beyond!
Completing this form automatically subscribes you to my email list and you will receive occasional email updates from me. Your privacy is always my top priority.