Knowing that there are a variety of software available today in which you can create your own dropshipping store, why would you consider buying a custom dropshipping website? That is a good question and one that I will attempt to answer using the AliDropship custom dropshipping store service as an example.
I use the AliDropship plugin myself and upon doing research for various custom dropshipping store creation services, AliDropship has continued to stand out among the rest. If you are on the fence between building your store yourself or outsourcing the work to professionals, these five reasons below may help in your decision process.
1. You Don’t Have to Do Everything Yourself
This is probably the number one reason for considering investing in a turnkey custom dropshipping store solution. There are several steps that must be taken before you build your store.
Whether you are technically challenged or experienced with building websites, you’ll be able to appreciate this service. No matter which of the packages that you choose, a personal manager will be assigned to you.
Here are some things that you do not have to worry about when you hire the AliDropship team to build your custom store:
Choosing a Niche
- Part of the service includes niche research. The team will analyze a niche for long-term sustainability and profitability. If you already have a niche in mind, you can definitely run it by them and work together on selecting the best niche for your store.
Registering a Domain Name & Web Hosting
- You won’t have to register a domain name unless you prefer to do it yourself. The team will handle that for you as well. Add on AliDropship’s yearly hosting plan and free SSL is included.
- Most people are not graphic designers and part of building your store means logo creation as well as adding supporting graphics such as header images, banners, favicons, and more. They will customize your store’s design which means no worrying about outsourcing that part of your store’s buildout. This includes a mobile (responsive) design.
- What is cool about this feature is that AliDropship doesn’t import random products from AliExpress into your store. They do product research and import products that have a proven track record of sales.
Analytics and Payment Gateways
- You will have Google Analytics installed in your store as well as payment gateways to process credit card payments.
- The AliDropship team will also do your initial on-site SEO as well as create your social media account pages (varies by which package you choose.) Their graphic designers will brand your social media pages.
Keep in mind that your store will be powered by the AliDropship plugin which also means you get lifelong updates and customer support. All custom stores have a one-time fee (no recurring software fees.)
2. You Can Focus On Productivity and Marketing
Since you are not having to spend a bulk of your time building your own store, you can focus on being productive with your store’s promotion. You’ll be able to focus on free marketing channels such as social media as well as learn how to use paid advertising to reach more customers. I highly recommend reading the marketing topics on AliDropship’s blog for free actionable advice.
3. You Have Full Lifelong Support
Your store is built using the AliDropship plugin which means you will have lifelong plugin updates and customer support for your store. This is essential as some software that you buy does not include ongoing support or charges a fee to extend support.
4. Keyword Research and Competition Analysis is Done For You
This isn’t a trivial feature. Many people that are eager to start their dropshipping business often neglect to do any type of marketing research. Imagine having this research done for you by a team of experts. That is what you get with a custom store.
5. You Have Complete Ownership of Your Store
What this means is that you won’t have the worry of another company having the authority to close down your account. Software-as-a-service companies like Shopify have the ability to close an account at their discretion. When you create an account on similar services you are also agreeing to the terms of service.
This is not an issue when your store is built on WordPress and AliDropship. You always have 100% ownership of your store. You can move it to a new hosting provider if you want, give it away as a gift, or sell it for profit.
Warning: Not All Custom Dropshipping Store Services Are The Same
I have done a bit of research on other services that offer custom dropshipping store creation. I would advise you do your own research as well.
I can tell you what I discovered:
Beware of Low Pricing and Quick Turnaround Times
- If a service offers a custom store for a low price, chances are they will also have a monthly fee to use their software. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing if you like what the service has to offer. Keep in mind that there are NO recurring software fees with AliDropship. Also, some services promise to have your “custom” store built within 24 to 48 hours. I’m not sure how a custom store can be created in such a short amount of time. That signals red flags for me. An AliDropship custom store takes anywhere from 10 to 23 business days to build depending on your package.
Some Store Software Lacks Necessary Features
- One service I came across offers custom dropshipping store creation but lacked an easy way to edit products and only offered one payment gateway. It is important to know what the eCommerce software is capable of before having your store built. Read the FAQ pages of the services you are considering and ask questions before making the investment.
I hope that you can understand why I feel the AliDropship custom dropshipping store service is top of the line compared to similar services.
To recap, here are the benefits of a turnkey custom dropshipping store built by AliDropship:
- No recurring software usage fees (only a one-time fee)
- All packages assign you a personal manager
- All details of your store are taken care of
- Lifelong updates and customer support
- You retain 100% ownership of your store
Custom store packages start at $299. Click here for full details of each package and what is included.
I am an affiliate marketer and I am also a former web developer that has done my fair share of freelance work. 13227
There are many types of jobs that require working evenings and weekends. In many cases, these types of jobs are in the retail industry. 13202