I have been using Aweber off and on for years.
Every time I have needed an autoresponder, I always choose Aweber.
Is Aweber legit? Yes, because it just works. Meaning, there is nothing complicated about this software. It does what you need it to do and more.
Over the years, they have added new features but as a basic autoresponder, it is top-notch. I will share with you how I use the service and why you should too!
What is Aweber?
Aweber is an email marketing platform that you can use to create and send your email subscribers messages.
It was founded by CEO Tom Kulzer in 1998.
You can send automated messages by using the autoresponder feature or send messages anytime you want.
The platform has a ton of features to include:
- Email Newsletters – automatically create emails from your newest blog posts.
- Drag & Drop Editor – over 700 mobile responsive email templates.
- HTML Templates – create professional looking email newsletters.
- Campaigns – create automated emails with a drag and drop editor.
- Tagging – apply tags to trigger automated email campaigns.
- Autoresponder Follow Ups – send a sequence of automatically delivered emails.
- RSS to Email – automatically create emails from your newest blog posts.
- Integrations – connect your email list with your favorite online tools.
- Sign Up Forms – grow your email list with mobile responsiv sign up forms.
- Email API – integrate third-party apps with Aweber’s API.
- Mobile Apps – a suite of mobile apps.
- Customer Service – get support when you need it.
- Subscriber Management – collect, track, and manage your subscriber list.
- Subscriber Segmenting – create subscriber segments to send targeted emails and campaigns.
- Email Tracking – track email performance with analytics like open rates, click-throughs and more.
- Email Deliverability Rate – get industry-leading deliverability and ensure your emails make it to the inbox.
One cool thing about Aweber pricing is that regardless of which plan you choose, you have access to every feature offered.
The pricing is based on the number of subscribers you have:
|25,000+||Get a quote|
I think the pricing is pretty reasonable for all that you get. You can even get an entire month free by signing up for Aweber’s 30-day Free Trial.
How I Use Aweber to Build My Mailing List
Like most internet marketers, I use Aweber sign up forms on a landing page and offer an incentive for a user’s email address.
You can see how this works by visiting my #1 recommendation landing page.
When a user signs up, automated messages are sent to them using Aweber’s autoresponder feature.
I simply create various email messages and schedule them to go out at specific times in the future depending on when a user subscribes.
What makes this awesome is that it allows you to stay in contact with your subscribers without you having to try and keep up by sending messages manually.
However, you do have the option to send messages anytime you want. You do not need to use an autoresponder or to set up campaigns.
Having an autoresponder series is an effective marketing tool for any internet marketer.
Why Set Up an Autoresponder?
Somewhere along the line, I read that most customers that sign up to an email list will convert after 7 messages.
For an internet marketer, it is much easier to set up an autoresponder series with 7 or more messages that will handle your marketing automatically.
Not only that but with Aweber’s campaign feature, you can have your messages delivered when certain actions are taken.
An autoresponder is a great way to help automate your email marketing efforts.
When a new visitor subscribes to my mailing list, I can rest assured that they are taken care of in terms of communication.
Is Aweber Legit? – My Final Review
Yes, Aweber is as legit as they come when it comes to email marketing platforms. They’ve been in operation since 1998 and have only improved over the years.
The admin area is user-friendly and their knowledge base is sure to answer any questions that you may have.
The pricing is very reasonable (starting at $19/monthly). I have tried similar services over the years and honestly, nothing really compares in my opinion.
I always revert back to using Aweber. Check it out for yourself and sign up for Aweber’s 30-day free trial.
It is really the only way to find out if the service will meet your needs in terms of email marketing.
Have you used a similar service or are currently an Aweber user? What is your opinion about these services?
Get Your Free Gift!
Sign up to my mailing list below and get your FREE copy of my Super Simple Guide for Earning a Consistent Income Online. For 2019 and beyond!